In light of the current covid-19 pandemic affecting everyone across the globe, we at Asia Leisure have taken the following protocols to ensure the safety of not only you our guest, but our staff at the property as well.
- The traditional Sri Lankan greeting, “Ayubowan”, will be used by staff at all times in place of shaking hands.
- Sensor sanitizer dispensers and manual sanitizer dispensers will be available at various spaces around the property.
- All property staff will wear face masks while on duty and practice social distancing.
Arrival and Departure
- The Receptionist or Bell Boy will provide alcohol-based hand sanisters at the entrance for guests as they exit their vehicles.
- The staff will take the temperature of all guests entering the property.
Those running a temperature will be isolated and followed up by the property’s on-call doctor as per the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, Sri Lanka.
- All luggage will be sanitized at the entrance of the property, prior to being moved into the lobby.
Thereafter a clear sticker will be attached on the luggage with the date mentioned in order to ensure it has been disinfected.
- Detailed information of guests travel history will be obtained at the point of check-in including the next travel destination.
- Hotel staff will be wearing disposable gloves when handling any form of documentation given by the guests, including, cash, credit cards, check-in and check-our documentation, etc.
After each transaction, the gloves will be properly discarded, and hands sanitized thereafter.
- All key cards and key tags will be sanitized when returned to the reception and before being re-issued to guests.
- Prior to guest arrivals, all rooms will be cleaned and disinfected using a sanitizing machine and relevant harmless cleaning chemicals.
- All key touch points will be sanitized regularly (i.e. door handles, switches, doorknobs, remote controls, headsets, etc.).
- A printed notice will be attached onto the room door, authorized by the Hotel Manager or Assistant Manager confirming that the room has been properly sanitized.
- Tables in the Restaurant and Bars are arranged in such a way so as to respect at least 1-meter social distancing.
- All food will be covered and sealed during storage, temporary storage, and transport. All food in the buffet will be covered to avoid contamination by guests. A member of the hotel staff will be allocated to serve food in the buffet and will not allow the same utensils (spoons, forks, etc) to be used by multiple guests.
- Menu cards and bill folders will be sanitized before and after use.
- A through disinfection of all food and beverage venues will be done prior to each service using moisture spray sanitizing machine.
- Pool beach sun beds will be placed at least 2 meters apart in order to ensure social distancing measures are practiced.
- Every day, all pool furniture will be sprayed for disinfection.
- Public washrooms will be disinfected utilizing spray sanitization products after thorough regular cleaning.
- Lifts, lobbies and the corridors will be regularly disinfected.
- The fitness room and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected twice daily, in the morning and in the evening.
- Alcohol based wet tissue dispenser will be made available at the fitness centres.
- Thorough disinfection of the Spa, including lobby and treatment rooms by disinfect machine will be carried out daily.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided by therapists as guests arrive to the Spa.
- Arms of chairs will be cleaned by alcohol-based sanitizer after each guest’s use.
- Visitors are allowed only in essential cases and safety measures are applied.
This will apply for the walk-in guests as well.
- Prior authorization will be required for visitors to enter, and access will only be provided to limited areas.
- Visitors are expected to wear face masks and practice social distancing at all times.
Safety Measures That Guests Should Follow
- All guests are expected to wear face masks when entering the property.
If a mask is required, the property shall provide one to the guest. Masks are to be worn in all public areas in the property with the exception of when food is being consumed or being in the pool.
- Guests are expected to provide detailed travel history at the point of check-in including the next travel destination.